Helpful tips will appear in a box like this to help you find your way around and get the most out of the community.
Search service is not available. Please notify an administrator.
NYS Transition Community of Practice (NYS TCoP) is a group of people who agree to interact regularly to improve practices and address challenges on transition to adulthood throughout a child’s school years. Currently NYS TCoP is represented by practitioners* across several regions of NYS.
NYS TCoP communicates through monthly conference calls and a Listserv to bring:
• Diverse organizations into a working relationship around transition to adulthood;
• Stakeholders into the work of seamless transition for students with disabilities;
• Fresh approaches to persistent problems by uniting decision makers, practitioners and consumers around a common goal of transition for students with disabilities;
• Linkage and share resources, initiatives and updates in the world of transition;
• Varied groups together to learn from each other;
• Youth with disabilities to self-directed post school outcomes.
The goal is to expand the Statewide Transition Community of Practice (NYS TCoP) to recognize your work, share the successes and identify challenges. In order to be inclusive, promote collaboration and communication while not reinventing the wheel. Just answer 9 quick questions to help us help you!
There are currently no discussions.